Saturday 28 May 2016

CT Tags and snags

Here is my latest  CT for LTB Creations 
Beautiful tube is called Kathie she so cute  , she comes in 5 different poses she is a beauty.
I matched her with a beautiful kits from Blissful Designs
You can find LTB beautiful work at various outlets the main one here
This kit is part of a Massive community collab from artist and designers from all stores with tons of kits, CU items, templates, masks, wordart, posers, tubes, cluster frames and many, many more. All of which have been donated to help raise funds for Mirella, a fellow designer and tagger battling cancer.  find it here 


Snags below and as always please feel free to use them but do not change them in any way or claim them as your own xox  I also have snags on my FB Page  here check them out and give me a like :)



No comments :

Post a Comment